End-User License Agreement
This End-User License Agreement (EULA) is a legal agreement between you (either as an individual or on behalf of an entity) and MyAion.eu regarding your use of MyAion DPS Meter. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS EULA, DO NOT INSTALL, USE OR COPY THE SOFTWARE.
- You must agree to all the terms of this EULA to use this Software.
- If so, you may use the Software for free and for any lawful purpose.
- This Software automatically communicates with MyAion servers for three reasons: (1) to receive and install updates; (2) to send gathered data from game ‘Aion’ about characters, their equipment, sessions (dungeon and battleground runs); (3) to upload character settings like (avatar, youtube and twitch profile URL).
- This Software is provided "as-is" with no warranties, and you agree that MyAion.eu is not liable for anything you do with it.
By downloading, installing, using, or copying the Software, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to all the terms of this EULA, you may not download, install, use or copy the Software.
This EULA entitles you to install as many copies of the Software as you want and use the Software for any lawful purpose consistent with this EULA. Your license to use the Software is expressly conditioned upon your agreement to all the terms of this EULA. This software is licensed, not sold. MyAion.eu reserves all other rights not granted by this EULA.
- When using the Software, you must use it in a manner that complies with the applicable laws in the jurisdiction(s) in which you use the Software.
- You may not work around any technical limitations in the software.
- You may not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software, except and only to the extent that applicable law expressly permits, despite this limitation.
- You may not sell, resell, rent, lease or exchange the Software for anything of value.
- You may redistribute the software, but it must include this EULA and you may not repackage or bundle the Software with any other software.
- You may not remove or alter any proprietary notices or marks on the Software.
- You may not use the Software together with other software recognized as cheats and/or hacks.
The Software automatically communicates with MyAion.eu servers for three purposes: (1) updating the Software; (2) to send gathered data from game ‘Aion’ about characters, their equipment and sessions (dungeon and battleground runs); (3) to upload character settings like (avatar, youtube and twitch profile URL). If you do not want the Software to update automatically or send gathered data, you must uninstall the Software.
- Automatic Software Updates. The Software communicates with MyAion.eu to determine whether there are any patches, bug fixes, updates, upgrades or other modifications to improve the Software. You agree that the Software may automatically install any such improvements to the Software on your computer without providing any further notice or receiving any additional consent. This feature may not be disabled. If you do not want to receive automatic updates, you must uninstall the Software.
- Gathering Aion’s data.
In order to provide features on MyAion.eu’s website (https://myaion.eu or https://myaion.xyz) like rankings, live scores, character profiles, it will automatically send gathered data to MyAion.eu about information mentioned below:
- Character’s details and equipment. Sending information about own character is done only on user’s request. Sending equipment of other players is done automatically when you inspect someone in game – this can be turned off in User Settings.
- Ranked bosses’ sessions. If you participate in run for one of ranked bosses (list of included bosses can be find on MyAion.eu’s website), session details including all participants and their actions list will be automatically sent to MyAion.eu server when you kill the boss. This feature can be turned off in User Settings. Please keep in mind that you session can be removed if it is suspected that one of the participants was using software recognized as cheats and/or hacks.
- Battleground and arena sessions. If you participate in any battleground of arena included in MyAion.eu’s PvP Instance Scores, progress of the battleground/arena will be automatically sent to MyAion.eu server. This feature cannot be turned off.
If you do not want to send gathered data from game ‘Aion’, you must uninstall the Software.
- Character Settings. MyAion.eu allows users to upload avatar for their characters and connect them with Youtube and/or Twitch channels. You may remove your Character Settings in any time when MyAion.eu service is available. Please keep in mind that your avatar or links to provided YouTube and/or Twitch channels can be removed if it contains at least one of the following: insults, obscenity, swear word, abbreviations, illegal, pornographic, racist, religious, defamatory, personal attacks, commercial, political, advertisement, copyrighted material, person data.
Disclaimers and Limitations on Liability
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, AND NO WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IS GIVEN. YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. MyAion.eu does not warrant that: (1) the Software will meet your specific requirements; (2) the Software is fully compatible with any particular platform; (3) your use of the Software will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (4) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Software will be accurate or reliable; (5) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Software will meet your expectations; (6) any errors in the Software will be corrected.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT MYAION.EU SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF MYAION.EU HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) RELATED TO THE SOFTWARE, including, for example: (1) the use or the inability to use the Software; (2) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Software; (3) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (4) statements or conduct of any third-party on the Software; (5) or any other matter relating to the Software.
MyAion.eu reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Software (or any part thereof) with or without notice. MyAion.eu shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Software.
- The failure of MyAion.eu to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this EULA shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- This EULA constitutes the entire agreement between you and MyAion.eu and governs your use of the Software, superseding any prior agreements between you and MyAion.eu (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the EULA).
- You agree that this EULA and your use of the Software are governed under Poland law and any dispute related to the Software must be brought in a tribunal of competent jurisdiction located in or near Wrocław, Poland.
- Please send any questions about this EULA to firstname.lastname@example.org.